วันศุกร์ที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Where can I get a LONG SHEER WHITE NIGHTGOWN ?

I am a virgin and I am getting married in April, and I really wanted to wear a long sheer white nightgown on my wedding night, but I can't find one, so does anyone know where I can find one ?

Details:

-I am 24 and getting married in April 07

-I want a long sheer white nightgown, perferable with long sleeves

Thank you for your help :)


Consider getting a nightgown with a long sleeved negligee. That is what women used to wear. I've never seen a long sleeved sheer nightgown by itself.

This would be a nightgown with spaghetti straps, and the negligee would also be sheer, full and flowing, and possibly tie at the neck, or have just 2 or 3 tiny buttons near the neckline. Very romantic looking! Women in movies years ago wore them.

Go to a big dept. store and ask if they have anything like that, or could order one for you.

Best wishes to you! I hope you have a long and happy marriage!

I wouldn't do the long sleeves. It's going to be way too much hassle. You should find an elegant white gown with thin straps and opt for a sheer or elegant silk white robe to go with it.

Congratulations!!!!

try Macy's or go online and look

Lord and Taylor

try fredericks.com

I found one on there but it wasn't long sleeve.

Try Dillards if you have one where you live, they have a very nice lingerie department

check out the online adult shops... they usually have sections for wedding nights... and they always have white. and will be delivered in a few days

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

nightgown. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc