วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What do women prefer to sleep in to bed: nightgown, pjs, night shirt, nightie?

I am trying to find out what women in general wear to bed. I am a crossdresser, and have been sleeping in a see through nightie,but I dont think that most women wear that to bed every day. What is something that is girly, and comfy that I could wear everyday?

Is it comfortable to sleep in thongs or fullbacks or what?


depends-

when its just me goin for bed- i usually sleep naked but when im cold i sleep in boyshorts and a tank top

when im with my man i like to wear sexy nightgowns, babydolls, anything sexy

i dont like to sleep with thongs, they ride up my a**all the time and it hurts

when i actually wear pj's when im at my parents house its pants and a shirt, no underwear unless Ive got my period. because they are so uncomfortable to sleep in. other wise when im at my home i wear nothing, or just a night gown.

babydoll nighties (like, silky and some lace)

personally, i sleep in boxers and a tank top..but i dont think thats what you're looking for

Most of my old girl friends did the same thing so if it's not see through than just normal lingerie.

I just like some comfy pj shorts and a tank top.

i like to sleep in tank tops and my undies sometimes i wear a big t shirt to bed

nada

im thurteen i just do shorts and a tank or tee


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:2906964)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

nightgown. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc