วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What if you caught jesus in your bedroom wearing a silk nightgown?

would you play it off like you arent seeing him in a silk nightgown

or would you offer him some tea and criskets?


I would tell him to take it off immediately. Show some respect man!

I'd be more interested in finding out what HE had in mind. As long as he wasn't there for any foul play, I'd go with the flow.

It would bother me more that a dead man was in my room than that he was wearing my nightgown.

But I guess I'd offer him a cappuccino and see if he wanted to watch "Dogma" with me.

.

What if you went to sleep and in the next instant woke up, burning in Hell and knew this is where you would be for all eternity? Would you be surprised?

that is a moronic question to an improbable event of which there is no need

I would pretend to be calm, offer to make him some tea, and then call the cops when he was waiting for it.

Kinky Jesus. I love it.

I see you opened another account after being kicked off earlier.

i would offer him a cup of herbal tea and ask if him if he were comfortable

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

nightgown. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc